Privacy statement of Beurswand (brand of Exposure Systems BV) registered under number 66237645 and located at Industrieweg 10, 6673 DE, Andelst, The Netherlands.
Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) collects various data when using the website https://beurswand.nl/ and during the registration or login process. First and foremost, Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) handles user privacy properly and carefully. This Privacy Statement explains in detail how Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) handles the Privacy of Users.
What are personal data? Personal data is data that can identify a natural person. A person is identifiable if, directly or indirectly, the person’s identity can be reasonably determined without disproportionate effort. Directly identifiable data include name, address and date of birth. Data that is not directly traceable to a person, but with the help of other data, also falls under the concept of personal data. For example, an IP address may be included here.
Collection of personal data
During the registration process for downloading a brochure or other information, requesting a quote or placing an order, you will be asked to enter your personal information.
After registration, we store the personal information you provided through the username or email address you chose. We ask that you complete the following information:
– your name
– your email address
– your phone number
– your company name
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is needed primarily to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for our internal analysis and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
– Log and usage data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance data that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and that we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you perform, such as what features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) and hardware settings).
– Device data. We collect device data, such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile operator, operating system, and system configuration information.
– Location details. We collect location data such as information about the location of your device, which can be either accurate or inaccurate. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can choose not to allow us to collect this information by denying access to it or by disabling the Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
How we may use your personal information
In addition to sending the appropriate requested information, this information may also be used to send promotional emails or to contact you for more information about our company.
Your personal data is not shared with third parties except for registration in our databases (e.g. Hubspot CRM, FluentCRM, Google Analytics).
You may opt out of receiving further communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in emails or by simply forwarding the received email to Symblings (privacy officer) by email with a request to unsubscribe. We will delete your personal information within 72 hours.
We track email analytics such as reception, opens and clicks.
Purpose of processing personal data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
– Managing your registration. We save your information so you do not have to enter it again and again;
– Making deliveries and orders for our products and services;
– Collection of claims by third parties;
– Providing transportation of goods to be delivered;
– Handling disputes;
– If you have given your unambiguous consent, the data will be processed to inform you about products, services and actions in the broadest sense of the word of Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV)
Your personal data may also be processed when justified
– In the interest of State security;
– To prevent, detect and prosecute criminal offenses;
– For weighty economic and financial interests of the State and other public bodies;
– To protect the rights and freedoms of others;
– To monitor compliance with legal requirements established for the investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses or for important economic and financial interests of the state and other public bodies.
Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purpose for which we collect or process the data. Your personal data will not be kept for longer than three years, unless it is necessary to keep your data longer in order to comply with a legal retention obligation Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV)
Recipients of your data
Your personal data will be provided by us to the following categories of recipients:
– Those charged with or necessarily involved in the performance of the agreement.
– Those charged with or necessarily involved in communication with the user.
– Others, if the user has unambiguously consented to data processing.
– Others, if the data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal duty by Beurswand (brand of Exposure Systems BV);
– Others, if the data are processed (only) for statistical or historical purposes.
The data provided to these recipients will be deleted upon the user’s request or no later than one year after the relationship between Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) and these recipients is severed.
Transfer to other countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside of Europe.
Opposition and correction
You may object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes free of charge and without giving any reason by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) will terminate use upon first request. In all other cases, you may object to processing due to special personal circumstances by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beurswand (brand of Exposure Systems BV) will assess whether the objection is justified within four weeks of receiving the objection. In that case, Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) will terminate the processing. For an unfounded objection, Beurswand (brand of Exposure Systems BV) may charge a fee which is included in ‘Besluit kostenvergoeding betrokkene’ ‘Wbp’ ‘.
If your personal data is incorrect, you may request Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) to correct your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) will let you know within four weeks by e-mail to what extent it can comply with the correction request. Correction takes place if the personal data are factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose for which they are processed or are otherwise processed in violation of a requirement of the ” Wbp ” or another law.
Protecting your personal data
Beurswand (trademark of Exposure Systems BV) has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures according to standards of technology to prevent loss of data or unlawful processing.
Privacy statement changes
Changes may be made to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement is published on the website www.beurswand.nl
This version is from July 20, 2023.